SAVE YOURSELF A PHONE CALL WITH THIS SIMPLE GUIDE TO STAYING AT PERRICOOTA VINES
Helpful Information & FAQ's
Check In Time
Check In Time Is Between
- 2pm - 5pm Mon to Thur
- 2pm-6pm Fri
- 2pm - 4pm Sat & Sun
- Please advise if arriving after 6pm
Check Out Time
- Check-Out Time is 10am
- A.H. check-in: Please arrange in advance.
- All villas have private, undercover, complimentary parking.
- There is plenty of free onsite parking at Perricoota Vines for function and conference guests.
- Mon-Thu: 8:30am – 5pm
- Fri: 8:30am – 6pm
- Sat - Sun: 9:00am – 4pm
- Subject to availability, a surcharge applies.
Extra Person $30 (per night)
- $30 (per night)
Are Pets Allowed?
- Please talk to us about your needs on 0354826655 or email us direct.
Do You Provide Bath & Swimming Towels?
- We provide standard bath towels, however if you plan to swim in one of our resort pools, please remember to pack a beach towel from home.
Do You Provide Linen?
- Yes, linen is provided and all the villa beds are made, ready for you to slip into at night.
Is Smoking Permitted On Site?
- The interiors of all our villas are strictly non smoking zones. Smokers are welcome to use the ashtrays provided on the private lakeside decks or garden courtyards. We ask all guests to respect the sensitivities of their fellow guests in regard to smoking in the public areas of the resort. Thank you for understanding.
How Do We Get There By Car?
- Directions are on the Enquire page of the website and in a map at the bottom of each page on this website.
Is There A Restaurant On Site?
- Our villas are fully self contained and we are a 4 minute drive to the local supermarket and bottle shop, so feel free to drop in on your way to collect some groceries and wine for a home made meal in your villa.
- Perricoota Vines Retreat is situated in the winery district of Moama and is a short drive up the road to Morrison's Riverside Restaurant and 3 Black Sheep Cafe.
- We have several outdoor barbecues on site, near the tennis court and pools but currently don't have a restaurant on site.
- The Vines Lakehouse on site can be hired for private functions
- Please see our Recommendations or Echuca/Moama Visitor's Guide page to learn more about the eateries and other attractions near by.
Do You Have a Mini Bus On Site?
- The RSL and Rich River Golf Club are situated around the corner from Perricoota Vines and provides complimentary shuttle bus service for guests of their bars and restaurants only.
- We can arrange taxis to transport you to Echuca/Moama's restaurants and back to your villa. Please contact reception when required, or email us in advance with your needs.
Do You Have Free Wifi?
- Yes, there are several WiFi Internet Hotspots on the property and in the villas. No additional charge. Please bring your own laptop or mobile tablet.
Do You Offer Discounts On Accommodation?
- Perricoota Vines offer specials on accommodation on a regular basis via the Online Specials page of our website.
- Because we understand the expenses of travel, we keep our tariffs at competitive rates and provide our loyal guests with access to exclusive rewards via the Returning Guests Club.
- The cost of running and maintaining our sprawling 4.5 star retreat is mounting each year, therefore we are unable to offer discounts over and above the specials mentioned above. Thank you for understanding. We look forward to welcoming you to the family.
Does The Tennis Court Need To Be Booked?
- Generally speaking, the tennis court operates on a casual basis. First in, best dressed. During the busier holiday season, we take bookings in the office.
What Are The Pool Access Hours?
- Coming soon due to seasonal/school holiday changes.
Do You Have An On-Site Gymnasium
- Perricoota Vines is a retreat renowned for its tranquil views and relaxed, laid back atmosphere. While we have a full sized tennis court with shaded observery area as well as 2 pools for gentle recreation, our guests generally prefer to relax while staying.
- We do not currently have a gym however, we highly recommend our yoga classes (beginners or advanced classes available) or a stroll along the lakeside walk decks or a round of golf at the nearby club. For the gym junkie, we can recommend gymnasiums in town for your convenience.
Are Your Pools Heated In Winter?
- We have two full sized pools set in tropical at Perricoota Vines as well as a small infant’s pool. The pool closer to the tennis court is solar heated. The second pool - situated at the back of the property by the recreation room - is designed more for summer use and is not solar heated..
Is the Vines Lakehouse at Perricoota Vines Bar Open For Drinks Nightly?
- Our villas are fully self contained so feel free to BYO alcohol when staying and enjoy a sip on the lakeside deck or private courtyard as the sun goes down over the lake and vineyard surrounds.
- While The Vines Lakehouse on site has a fully licensed bar and server, it is currently only available for hire for private functions and can be booked at reception in advance of your stay (Or for those not staying, privately via our functions co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- We can arrange a shuttle bus to the Rich River Golf Club nearby for your evening drinks and meals at Rich River. For those preferring to go elsewhere in the evening, we can arrange reliable private taxis to Echuca Moama’s vast array of restaurants, eateries and bars.
What Are Our Breakfast Options & Do You Supply Newspapers?
- Our villas are fully self contained so feel free to BYO breakfast groceries when staying and enjoy a sip of tea on the lakeside deck or private courtyard as the sun comes up over the lake and vineyard surrounds.
- You may order a *Simple Country Breakfast Basket for breakfast supplies via the web form on the Leisure Facilities page prior or during your stay. We also recommend nutritious and delicious hot breakfasts at Three Black Sheep which is a short stroll across the vineyard on Perricoota Rd. * Daily Newspapers can be supplied upon request. *additional charges apply.
What Is There To Do On & Off Site?
What Are Your Booking Terms & Conditions?
- MINIMUM STAY
- PEAK PERIOD
- REQUIRED DEPOSIT
- CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED OUTSIDE OF 14 DAYS of arrival will receive a credit of deposit paid for future use.
- CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 14 DAYS NOTICE will forfeit deposit unless the booking can be re-filled.
We thankyou for your understanding and compliance to these general requirements.
The Resort At A Glance
- THE PRIVATE VILLAS
✓ * 21 Luxurious Villas
✓ * Studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedroom options.
✓ * Private Spa Suites in each villa (full body)
✓ * Foxtel
✓ * LCD tv screens
✓ * Wifi hotspots
✓ * Spacious Reclaimed Timber Interiors by Nullarbor Timber
✓ * Complimentary undercover parking
✓ * Stunning lakeside, vineyard or garden views
✓ * Private decks or courtyards
✓ * Fully self contained kitchens
✓ * Laundry facilities (optional)
- RESORT FACILITIES
✓ * Wifi hotspots
✓ * So2 In Ground Pools (& one for the kids)
✓ * Tennis Court
✓ * Golf Tee
✓ * Recreation Room (Table Tennis & Billiard Table)
✓ * In-room massage by appointment (and other luxury add-ons)
✓ * Palm trees and walking decks, lakeside,
✓ * 'Wisteria Walk' BBQ areas
✓ * Duck feeding on the lake
✓ * Nearby fishing spots
✓ * Award winning service
✓ * Walking distance to "3 Black Sheep” cafe (best coffee in town)
✓ * Follow the path to St Anne’s Winery next door
✓ * Adjacent to the Murray River
✓ * 3 minute drive to Morrison’s Restaurant
✓ * 4 minute drive to Rich River Golf Club
✓ * 5 minute drive to Woolworth’s supermarket, Moama,
✓ * 9 minute drive to Echuca’s Historical Port
✓ * 2.5 hour drive from Melbourne
- FUNCTIONS & HEALTH RETREATS
✓ * Seasonal yoga retreats (please book ahead)
✓ * Conference Packages available (onsite functions room & poolside bar)
✓ * Wedding Ceremonies on site
✓ * Wedding Receptions (Cocktail Receptions for up to 150 guests or Sit Down Receptions for up to 90 guests).
✓ * On site accommodation & parking for your guests
- JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR SPECIAL, MONEY-SAVING OFFERS:
- Sign Up Here: http://eepurl.com/b1sE9j
Still Have A Question?